TS4SE offers both in-house and open training programmes on a variety of areas central to working with refugee and migrant communities. We deliver face-to-face training, training for trainers, e-learning, or a combination of the above.
Our diverse, practical experience means that we can design innovative and relevant packages with a real insight into the issues and barriers faced on a day-to-day basis by both service users and providers.
All of our training is:
- participatory and interactive to encourage learning through focused discussions using real examples and outcomes
- practical, ensuring participants gain confidence and leave better equipped to carry out their work
- tailored to meet the learning level and development needs of the participants
- thoroughly researched and regularly updated to make sure that we are sharing best practice and incorporating the implications of changes in policy and procedure
- integrated, reflecting how certain topics impact upon others, for example, communication and barriers to access
- supported by briefing packs and online resources
Find out about our existing training courses for service providers and community organisations, or talk to us to find out how we can meet your needs.