How we can help
TS4SE’s not for profit work allows us to deliver cost effective work for refugee and migrant community groups and local community groups that want to improve how they work with their diverse local populations.
Our work with communities is driven by a strong belief in the principles underlying community development practice and our work with refugees and migrants is driven by our belief in:
Social justice and equality for migrants ...
- community empowerment and informed decision making by communities and individuals;
- learning and sharing experiences with those we work with;
- developing sustainable communities able to articulate their own needs and act independently;
- encouraging refugee and migrant participation and involvement in all aspects of daily life.
Our services include:
- Project design and sourcing funding
- Project Management
- Evaluation and monitoring support
- Incorporation and charity registration
- Training on charity governance, financial governance and charity duties
- Community Asset Transfer and Governance
Pro bono Support
In some circumstances we are happy to offer pro bono support to refugee and migrant groups. Please contact TS4SE for more information about how we can help out your community group or voluntary association.